Thursday, April 17, 2008

SHOOTIN STUFF


What does one do when feeling kinda down.... you should go grab your boom stick, maybe two or three, four if you've got em, and go to the gun range...
I heart the gun range...there is just something very satisfying about putting little holes into paper or other things at a great distance.. also I believe that it equalizes my manliness with my knitting. ha. So I was gonna go with my Jarhead friend Billy the Kid, but due to a ton of poison oak from the weekend before he couldn't go...and i couldn't wait.
I put about 100 rounds through my HK p7m8 which is the coolest gun ever..its a squeeze cocker..which is really fun to say a few times in a row fast...Squeeze cocker Squeeze cocker Squeeze cocker.. This is the gun that I sleep with under my bed because at night I become a HyperAlert sorta paranoid Retired Jarhead, though I just figure it helps me sleep, and I live in Oakland, so you never know......
I also got to shoot my new, well super old but new to me .22 pistol that was my grandfathers.. It needed to be cleaned more and oiled but shoots great and is so soft on the hand and recoil that you could shoot it all day long...
Munchie Out.

No comments: