Thursday, April 3, 2008

Disneyland Part 1


Oh Disneyland... I. Heart. Disneyland. As a solo visitor one has mucho time to think and contemplate things... I basically turned on my ipod and rocked out wandering to park. It was a perfect time and the weather was awesome. The tail end of spring break, overcast and cool with a chance of rain....Perfect.
In my time of thinking here are a few of my more inappropriate thoughts...
#1. Would it be acceptable for myself a grown man to walk around the park in one of the little princess outfits??
#2. If pineapple is suppose to make cum taste better...does this hold the same for a dole whip??
#3. Is it wrong for me to want to yell at little kids that are whining, crying, screaming, or throwing a tantrum......CHEER THE FUCK UP, THIS IS DISNEYLAND, THE HAPPIEST MOTHERFUCKING PLACE ON EARTH.....HA