Tuesday, March 10, 2009

been a while

so its been a while since ive laid down some thoughts here and figured it was time...
my life has been pretty great recently... i have a cool job that i put my heart into... but i am afraid that i will put too much into it without taking care of myself... and someday i will just crash and burn...this scares me immensely, as i have been there before and sometimes feel like i am slowly going in that direction. my mood is up and down and up and down.... i am still fairly medicated to help with this, but at the same time afraid that i have just come to rely on the drugs rather than doing what i can do myself to adjust things... i still feel almost as unsure about the future as i did in the past... though i guess i dont have much time to think about this as i feel like all i do is work and sleep...

No comments: