Sunday, July 6, 2008

Walked on or Generous

so, sitting here a little drunkies I had some thoughts...
I am a nice person... I have my moments when I do hurt people, but for probly 99% of the time I am the nicest person that I know... I am the type of person that would do basically anything for someone, most of all my friends but even for someone I just met... I would do anything for them and never ask anything in return...
You may say that I am just a sucker... or that I let people walk all over me... This may have some truth to it as well, I don't know....
Maybe nice guys do finish last... or maybe I just keep playing the pawn in someone else's game..
Maybe the fact that I just shrug my shoulders and accept things and other peoples decisions is impeding my life and the things that I want... Maybe I don't communicate what I want and that is why I don't get it..
Maybe if the people that I want closer in my life knew more of how I felt........ they wouldn't push me away....

1 comment:

melissa said...

just because you're generous and a nice guy doesn't mean you're walked on by everyone.
but that also doesn't mean that there aren't people out there that will take advantage of that.
i think thats why emotional walls are built.