Friday, July 25, 2008

Collar Not for Popping

So I just finished, well almost finished a sweet, easy knitting project. At the encouragement and want of a certain lady friend, (you know who you are). She sent me a link to a great pattern. It also turns out that my wonderful friend PunkRawkPurl had made the same thingy at least 3 times. It is the Pattern "Fourteen" From YarnBallBoogie. I used a sweet Malabrigo aquarella, size 13 needles, but used the Brioche Pattern suggested by PunkRawkPurl called My Favorite. Super Quick, thick, easy scarfy. I finished it in a day, once I stopped messing up the pattern and yarning over the wrong direction.. Now I just need to find some buttons and weave in my edges. and Booyah.

3 comments:

Amy C. Quick said...

You are amazing...I love you cuz...

melissa said...

awesome :)

SoxHeather said...

christopher. where's your shirt? i mean the hair on the chest makes the scarfy look more manly and all...but really?