Friday, August 1, 2008

Are lawn mowers like liberals to Rednecks???

So, in the wake of some crazy news in the last couple weeks. I had a thought. First of all, there are some crazy ass white people out there. We start with one guy, who, drunk out of his mind, cant get his lawn mower to start. So what does he do, he pulls out his sawed off shotgun and shoots it. Can you say Redneck, I can. Next we have, crazy white guy number two, who decides to shoot up a church over its liberal views. Maybe he's scared of the "gays", or the fact that come November, hes not going to have his good old redneck boy running the oval office. Of Course now hes gonna go to federal pound me in the ass prison and take showers with Bubba, who will whore his ass out for cigarettes. ha, karmas a bitch.
So, I ask, Do Crazy white rednecks think Liberals and Lawn Mowers are the same... Maybe they have redneck beer goggles. You tell me. Does anyone see resemblance with Nick Nolte's Mugshot??

No comments: